1. How much do you charge?
2. Do you charge me for the 2nd and 3rd year savings for an appeal won in a triennial year?
3. How are we able to appeal every year even though I thought we did the triennial-year appeal which is good for 3 years?
4. Are there any upfront fees?
5. How long does this process take?
6. If I qualify for a refund, how long before I get a check?
7. For a property tax appeal, what are my potential savings based on?
8. What is your success rate?
9. How often does my property get re-assessed?
10. When will I see the savings on my bill?
11. How often can I appeal?
12. Will this lower my mortgage payment?
13. How are my taxes calculated?
14. I missed the deadline can I still appeal?
15. How does the county come up with the assessed value?
16. Do I need to send you the original documents that you sent to me?